Is it a coincidence that these words are so similar?  Do you believe Additives are added to foods just to improve taste, texture or preservation or are they added to keep the buyer Addicted and coming back for more?  What foods have you found that seem irresistible and then you discovered it is this the added ingredients you love and not necessarily the food?  

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great point you've got here, Roberta!! :) Ugh! Dang food industry is OUT of CONTROL!!!! 

Dr Pepper.... to answer my own post. If I'm tired and weary - oh how I crave one. But the Dr and I are divorced now and hopefully we stay that way.

"Divorced"? LOL! Love the word choice! Good for you, girl! Cravings are soooooo hard to deal with, and soda is an especially hard one for folks to give up! You rock!

RSS

Members save 50% on this book!

Our "Eating Additive-Free" book teaches you everything you need to know to start shopping for and preparing natural, additive-free foods!

CLICK HERE for details! 

Latest Activity

A photo by Christy Pooschke (founder) was featured
Feb 8
Jocelynne is now a member of Completely Nourished
Feb 6
Christy Pooschke (founder) replied to Christy Pooschke (founder)'s discussion 'Are you REALLY moving toward your dreams?'
Jan 14
Christy Pooschke (founder) replied to Roberta E Robbins's discussion 'Additive and Addictive'
Jan 14
Roberta E Robbins replied to Roberta E Robbins's discussion 'Additive and Addictive'
Jan 9
Roberta E Robbins replied to Christy Pooschke (founder)'s discussion 'Are you REALLY moving toward your dreams?'
Jan 9
Roberta E Robbins posted a status
"2017... here I am still feeling much better after choosing to eat REAL FOOD for the past 2 years."
Jan 9
Lisa Pavlatos is now a member of Completely Nourished
Jan 5
Christy Pooschke (founder) liked Roberta E Robbins's blog post The End of Summer 2016
Oct 29, 2016
TracyJayne Gardner is now a member of Completely Nourished
Oct 18, 2016
Maria Velez is now a member of Completely Nourished
Sep 16, 2016
Roberta E Robbins posted a discussion
Aug 31, 2016
Roberta E Robbins posted a blog post
Aug 31, 2016
Christy Pooschke (founder) commented on Mandy's photo
Aug 18, 2016
Robin Stine updated their profile