Christy Pooschke (founder)'s Discussions (383)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I did post your alcohol question on our Facebook page, so stay tuned there and hopef…"

Christy Pooschke (founder) replied May 23 to A new member's story

4 May 23
Reply by Christy Pooschke (founder)

"Ahhhhhhh!!!! Sorry it's taken me FOREVER to reply to this comment! I'm soooooooo sor…"

Christy Pooschke (founder) replied May 23 to A new member's story

4 May 23

"Wow, Joe! I'm so sorry to hear about all of the health struggles you've been facing.…"

Christy Pooschke (founder) replied Apr 17 to A new member's story

4 May 23

"Wow! Em! I get goose bumps every time I read this! Thanks SO much for posting here!…"

Christy Pooschke (founder) replied May 6, 2013 to Food DOES matter - In the health of ourselves and ESPECIALLY our children! Our story...

1 May 6, 2013

"You may also wish to add something more specific to your title (like mention gluten…"

Christy Pooschke (founder) replied Mar 19, 2012 to My personal story

2 Mar 19, 2012

"Wow, Kelly! Thanks so much for sharing your journey with all of us. What an ordeal y…"

Christy Pooschke (founder) replied Mar 19, 2012 to My personal story

2 Mar 19, 2012

"You are SO welcome! We wish you the best! And, yes, everyone who posted should be no…"

Christy Pooschke (founder) replied Jul 21, 2011 to A newcomer with a "mystery" illness

41 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by T

"Tara - Actually, I would not suggest buying my cookbook b/c it contains dairy/gluten…"

Christy Pooschke (founder) replied Jul 19, 2011 to A newcomer with a "mystery" illness

41 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by T

"Tara - Shawna brings up a great point, and another great resource with tons of info…"

Christy Pooschke (founder) replied Jul 19, 2011 to A newcomer with a "mystery" illness

41 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by T

"Tara - Thanks so much for sharing! I'm sure there are countless others out there who…"

Christy Pooschke (founder) replied Jul 18, 2011 to A newcomer with a "mystery" illness

41 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by T

RSS

Members save 50% on this book!

Our "Eating Additive-Free" book teaches you everything you need to know to start shopping for and preparing natural, additive-free foods!

CLICK HERE for details! 

Latest Activity

Real Food for beginners!

© 2017   Created by Christy Pooschke (founder).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service